Monday 7 December 2009

Photography Course

I've just finished my 10 week photography course with the Open University (code T189) and you can see my panel on flickr. The address is http://flickr.com/photos/celticemerald .

I've really enjoyed the course and has improved my eye for photography. The wonderful thing about it all is you're forever learning. I've become more confident in using manual and have become interested all alsorts of photography techniques and effects. I definately recommend this course if you want to improve your photography, even if you have some experience.

Can't wait to get the results. I've aimed for a 'b' but won't know for a while yet. I got 90% on the computer marked assignment which I'm really chuffed about. Will keep people posted.... does anyone actually come into this blog or am I talking to myself?...... I'm talking to myself giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment